What are the prevention methods of Membranous Nephropathy? Good methods can help patients a longer and better life. Following this article to get answer, or you can consult ONLINE DOCTOR directly in free.
1. Pay attention to rest, avoid fatigue, prevent infection, diet with low protein, pay attention to vitamin supplementation. Avoid the use of kidney-damaging drugs.
2. During the period of drug treatment, every 1-2 weeks of outpatient consultation, observe urine routine, liver and kidney function, children patients should pay attention to growth and development, in order to guide the completion of the course of treatment.
3. Attention should be paid to the protection of residual renal function, the correction of various factors that reduce renal blood flow (such as hypoproteinemia, dehydration, hypotension, etc.) and the prevention of infection, which are important links in prevention. For complications affecting the efficacy and long-term prognosis of patients, active treatment should be given:
(1) Infection: Hormone therapy is susceptible to infection. Once found, antibiotics sensitive to pathogenic bacteria, potent and non-nephrotoxic should be selected in time for active treatment. Those with definite infection focus should be removed as soon as possible.
(2) Thrombosis and embolic complications: It is generally believed that when the plasma albumin concentration is lower than 20 g/L, it suggests that there is a hypercoagulable state, that is, preventive anticoagulation therapy should be started. Anticoagulants should be used for more than half a year. Anticoagulant and thrombolytic therapy should avoid excessive drug bleeding.
(3) Acute renal failure: Nephrotic syndrome complicated with acute renal failure can endanger life if improperly handled. If correctly handled in time, most patients are expected to recover.
4. TCM help improve kidney functions and rebuild kidney structures. For example, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Medicated Bath, Foot Bath Therapy, Immunotherapy, Toxin-Removing Treatment, Moxibustion Therapy, Acupuncture, Hot Compress Therapy, Cycle Therapy, Steam Therapy, Cupping Therapy, etc.
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
Phone Number: 86 17731400203
WeChat: 86 17731400203