Hormones have some side effects to treat Henoch-Schonlein purpura, so what are the side effects? Can them be avoided naturally? What are the alternative treatments?
1. It can inhibit the body's response to inflammation and reduce the body's anti-infection ability.
2. To redistribute fat, patients can appear full moon face, buffalo back, trunk obesity, lean limbs, centripetal obesity and other physical changes, but also acne, hairy, skin purple lines and other effects.
3. To increase liver glycogen, supplement blood sugar and induce diabetes mellitus.
4. To make bone decalcification, cause osteoporosis, resulting in fracture. Osteonecrosis occurring in the femoral head is also a rare complication. Its pathogenesis may be due to blood circulation disorders and capillary vasculitis caused by osteonecrosis of the femoral head. Therefore, vitamin D and calcium preparations should be taken to prevent and treat osteoporosis.
5. To cause gastritis, gastric and duodenal ulcers, and even perforation and bleeding.
6. To cause edema, many patients with hypertension, due to increased potassium excretion, patients often have low potassium occurrence.
7. Excitement, euphoria, insomnia, depression or psychosis can occur. Long-term and large-scale use of hormones can lead to muscle weakness, muscle atrophy, and even myositis; also can lead to increased intraocular pressure, or even glaucoma; rarely, cortical gland dysfunction. Irregular menstruation and even amenorrhea are common.
Can them be avoided naturally? What are the alternative treatments?
Yes, they can be avoided naturally with alternative treatments including Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Medicated Bath, Foot Bath Therapy, Immunotherapy, Toxin-Removing Treatment, Moxibustion Therapy, Acupuncture, Hot Compress Therapy, Cycle Therapy, Steam Therapy, Cupping Therapy, etc.
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
Phone Number: 86 17731400203
WeChat: 86 17731400203