My mother is on Dialysis, she is feeling uncomfortable from the beginning. Sine she accept dialysis that Chest discomfort, Numb legs and cramps are bothering her every time. What is more worse, she couldn't get to sleep at night. I want to know how to relieve some discomfort after dialysis.
A lot of factors affect the dialysis, the following possible reasons can explain the suffering of his mother in accordance with the information provided.
1. Dialysis is insufficient. Hemodialysis is usually done 3 times a week.
2. You drink too much Fluid. Dialysis patients should strictly limit their consumption of water during Dialysis treatment. 2 kg becomes the upper limit of body weight before and after dialysis.
3. Dehydration also causes uncomfortable. This is the reason why dialysis patients in bad mood.
4. Please pay attention on anemia, Low Protein or Disorderly electrolyte as these Conditions commonly appear in People on dialysis.
5. Talk with your doctor to find out why.
How to avoid the side effects of Dialysis?
The Patient has to attend the communication with your doctor gradually, so that the doctor can adjust the timing of Dialysis and other things that will be helpful for reducing the side effects of dialysis.
The best way is to find the alternative treatment to Dialysis. Here I recommend Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy to you. With the help of this treatment, reduce Side Effects. What is more, the time of Dialysis can be gradually reduced, if the patient can take treatment in early, so they can have the opportunity to get rid of dialysis.
If you are interested in this treatment alternative to Dialysis or the desire to Live Better with dialysis, can consult the ONLINE DOCTOR or Leave a message below about Illness and always use Contact or WhatsApp + 86 17731400203, we do everything possible to help you.