All of us are need to eat everyday, it is very important for every people. If we do not eat anything all day. We may feel hungry and weak. Especially for those PKD(Polycystic Kidney Disease) patients. it is not only important for them to take a regular diet, but also a healthy diet. For this reason, do you know what kinds of diet are good for PKD patients? Let’s see them together.
1. PKD patients should eat more vegetables and fruits that are rich in vitamin, such as pair, pitch, pakchoi , and so on.
2. Fruits and vegetables that are rich in iron, such as carrot, cherry, and so on. These are also good for PKD patients.
3. black fungus has the effect of melting the stone
4. Some foods that are good at diuresis such as kelp, ormosia, and so on.
5. The most valuable food for PKD patients is base-forming food. It has many effects for patients. Firstly, prevent cold. Kidney cysts has already brought too much annoyance to patients. Cold will make their immune system much more weaker and facilitate the damage on kidney. Second, prevent tired. This problem including tired on physical and tired on mental. Mental tired can cause a disorder in many organs and cause many other complications of PKD. Thirdly, prevent some trauma. With the enlargement of cysts, the intracapsular pressure will also be developed. In this case, some trauma will make cysts rupture and cause infection. Forth, control blood pressure well. All the PKD patients have the symptoms of high blood pressure. And the problem can promote the damage on kidney. What more, it is also harmful for heart and blood vessel of brain. Fifth, keep a reasonable diet. Keep a suitable diet is very important for the recovery of PKD patients.