Many patients only know that they have nephritis after they find it very serious, which leads to the aggravation of the disease. If we can find some symptoms of nephritis as soon as possible in our life, it will be more convenient to treat them.
(1) Edema. The edema of nephritis often appears in dangerous eyes, face, Yin wrap and other places. After getting up in the morning, the rest will find skin restriction or edema in the upper part, aggravating symptoms after fatigue, and alleviating symptoms after rest. With the development of the disease, edema gradually appeared in the inner feet, lower limbs, waist and so on. Severe patients may develop systemic edema or ascites.
(2) The change of urine. Urine changes in patients with nephritis include four aspects.
1. The urine is washed meat water, dark brown, soy sauce or turbid like rice water.
2. There are many bubbles in urine,long time can not be disappeared. This is the reason why there are more proteins in the urine.
3. The urine volume of patients will be too much or too little. In addition to no fever, sweating, drinking water, urine volume decreased sharply or increased sharply, may be the cause of nephritis.
4. Nocturnal urine occurs. Normal people under 60 years of age usually do not have nocturnal urine. For example, increased nocturnal urine in young people may be an early symptom of renal dysfunction.
(3) Lumbar pain. If the patient has back pain without definite cause, the kidney should be checked for normal.
What are the five symptoms alert to Nephritis?
1. Nephritis patients, though lacking specific symptoms, often suffer from fatigue, fatigue, low back pain, eyelids, facial and ankle swelling, increased urine foam and abnormal urine color. Therefore, when these symptoms occur, urine routine should be checked in the hospital.
2. Acute episodes of acute and chronic nephritis are often associated with pharyngitis, tonsillitis, upper respiratory tract and skin infections. Therefore, urine routine should be examined when suffering from the above infectious diseases.
3. About 1/3 of the patients with nephritis will have elevated blood pressure, such as headache, memory loss, poor sleep and so on. Urinary routines must be checked for patients with the above symptoms and found to have elevated blood pressure, especially for younger patients.
4. Chronic renal insufficiency patients with moderate or above are often complicated with anemia, with symptoms of fatigue, dizziness and paleness. Anemia patients, excluding hematological diseases, should pay attention to the existence of chronic renal insufficiency.
5. The early stage of chronic renal insufficiency may be manifested only by the increase of nocturnal urination frequency and urine volume. If a healthy person does not have a lot of water before bed, he should not urinate or only urinate once after sleeping at night. If he often urinates more than two times at night, he should go to the hospital to check the routine urine and kidney function.
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.