Patient: hi, doctor, i do the blood test in hospital, the report shows that the creatinine is 2.2. what does it mean? I also have high blood pressure, so should i worry about creatinine 2.2 with high blood pressure?
Doctor: due to the information that you told me, i have a general understanding to your health condition. Firstly, i think that you should make clear what dose it mean with creatinine, and the effects of high blood pressure to kidney disease.
Creatinine is the metabolism of muscle, and creatinine level mainly refers to the serum creatinine level. There are two sources of serum creatinine. One is the metabolism of meat and the other is the muscle metabolism. Lots of factors maybe cause creatinine level to go up.
1. So you can try to reduce the take of meat, which is beneficial for reducing creatinine.
2. It can also be elevated after exercise. But is will drop by taking a rest. You should take a blood test in regular to know the changing of creatinine level. You need to make sure the reason of creatinine level going up.
If you are in high creatinine level that due to kidney damage, you need to take treatments in timely.
Creatinine 2.2 means that you are in the early stage of kidney, there are lots of toxins and excess wastes that your creatinine level goes up. You also have high blood pressure which is not good for kidney disease. High blood pressure will increase the damage to kidney again, and it will accelerate the process to kidney failure.
So now there are three thing that you should do:
1. clearing away toxins and excess wastes to stop the damage to kidney again.
2. Expending the blood vessels, improving the blood circulations, promoting the metabolism for reducing high blood pressure.
3. Repairing the diseased cells and tissue for improving kidney function, with the improved kidney function that it can relieve all the complications with no relapse.
If you are in creatinine 2.2 and want to know more details of the treatments, you can consult the online doctor, or please contact: